The CCES PTA is taking our Annual Talent Show Virtual in 2021!
We invite ALL Clemens Crossing students to participate.
The CCES Virtual Talent Show will be on Friday, March 26th at 7pm on Zoom, with a possible overflow date on Wednesday, March 30th if we receive too many entries for a single show.
Students can submit a short video showing off any talent, whether that is playing a musical instrument, singing a song, dancing a Tik Tok dance, telling great jokes, solving a Rubik’s cube, reciting poetry, acting, karate, sports tricks, juggling, magic and more. We are also looking for amazing student volunteers to help announce each act at the show itself!
The deadline to submit your sign up form and your video is Friday, March 19.
There are many ways to submit your video, here are just a few:
- Please make sure the title of the video has your child’s name in it (or have them introduce themselves at the beginning of the video)
- Upload it to your google drive and share it with email@example.com
- Upload it as an unlisted (not private) video on Youtube and share the URL with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share it through a DropBox folder with email@example.com
- Share it through your photos app with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send an email to let us know that you have shared it including your child’s name.
Please note that if your child participates, his/her performance will be viewed electronically by those that attend the Virtual Talent Show. By submitting the sign up form, you are granting permission to the CCES PTA to show your child’s video during the show.
CCES Virtual Talent Show Rules
- One act per student, unless the student is approved for an additional group act.
- Group acts may include family members!
- Videos should be 3 minutes or less.
- Make sure your act is rehearsed and prepared before you record it. You should practice it multiple times before you record your video.
Remember that all acts should demonstrate ROARing behavior (Respectful, Organized, Achieving and Responsible). Please make sure that your act demonstrates responsible behavior, is well-rehearsed and is appropriate. This includes the music that you select! All videos will be screened for quality, safety and appropriateness, so please avoid using songs with explicit lyrics, etc. Note that we reserve the right not to show any videos that are deemed inappropriate or do not demonstrate ROARing behavior.
We will have a lot of fun at the show, and would LOVE for all participating students to talk about their talent at the show!
We are looking for:
- Musicians and Singers
- Sports Tricks (includes karate feats, gymnasts, ball tricks and more)
- Human Tricks
- Student Announcers to help at the Talent Show
- Any other creative talents!
Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com. We can’t wait to see your acts!