Clemens Crossing’s International Celebration goes virtual this year – and we need your help! The CCES PTA invites you to help us celebrate our school’s amazing cultural diversity from May 17-21, 2021. We are seeking video submissions of what makes your family’s culture or country special and unique. We want to learn all about your family’s country/culture!
Throughout the week, we will share videos created by our students and families on our PTA Facebook page, and on Friday, May 21, we have invited a chef to teach a virtual international cooking class for the entire CCES community to participate!
Some good examples of simple videos would be:
- A slideshow presentation teaching us about your country or culture
- A cooking tutorial featuring traditional food from your country/culture
- A video of you dancing a traditional dance from your country/culture A video featuring music from your country/culture (if you are playing it, that’s even better!)
- A video showing traditional costumes from your country/culture
- A video featuring traditional stories from your country/culture
- A video featuring art from your country/culture and explaining where it comes from
- Anything else creative and fun that teaches us about your country/culture!
Please try to keep your videos on the shorter side if possible (2 to 6 minutes in length is ideal). Your entire family can participate to make it special!
If you plan to participate, please let us know by filling out this form: https://forms.gle/qc1LtW64VwGMWGUu8
We can’t wait to learn all about your family’s country/culture! Thanks for helping us celebrate!
Please email a link to your family’s video by May 15 to email@example.com. Feel free to email any questions as well!