Clemens Crossing’s International Celebration goes virtual this year – and we need your help! The CCES PTA invites you to help us celebrate our school’s amazing cultural diversity from May 17-21, 2021. We are seeking video submissions of what makes your family’s culture or country special and unique. We want to learn all about your family’s country/culture!
Throughout the week, we will share videos created by our students and families on our PTA Facebook page, and on Friday, May 21, we have invited a chef to teach a virtual international cooking class for the entire CCES community to participate!
Virtual Kids Cooking Party
As part of our International Week celebration, the CCES PTA is proud to host a Virtual Kids Cooking Party on Friday, May 21st at 6pm! A wonderful chef from Culinary Artistas will lead our kids step by step through making homemade tortillas and fillings for a fun taco night! It will be easy and fun, and parents get to relax while our kids make us dinner! We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
To receive the Zoom link, please RSVP here!
Video submissions needed!
We are seeking video submissions of what makes your family’s culture or country special and unique. Some good examples of simple videos would be:
- A slideshow presentation teaching us about your country or culture
- A cooking tutorial featuring traditional food from your country/culture
- A video of you dancing a traditional dance from your country/culture A video featuring music from your country/culture (if you are playing it, that’s even better!)
- A video showing traditional costumes from your country/culture
- A video featuring traditional stories from your country/culture
- A video featuring art from your country/culture and explaining where it comes from
- Anything else creative and fun that teaches us about your country/culture!
Please try to keep your videos on the shorter side if possible (2 to 6 minutes in length is ideal). Your entire family can participate to make it special!
If you plan to participate, please let us know by filling out this form: https://forms.gle/qc1LtW64VwGMWGUu8
We can’t wait to learn all about your family’s country/culture! Thanks for helping us celebrate!
Please email a link to your family’s video by May 15 to email@example.com. Feel free to email any questions as well!