The 2017-2018 student directory was distributed electronically in early October. Paper copies will only be available upon request. To request a paper copy of the directory, please email directory@clemenscrossin
We use emergency card data provided by HCPSS through HCPSS Connect to create our directory. To be included, be sure to allow your information to be shared with the PTA. Parents use the directory to:
- Contact others socially, e.g., birthday party invitations, play dates, etc.
- Seek school information regarding homework or other activities
To access HCPSS Connect, go to: http://www.hcpss.org/connect/
Option to Restrict Disclosure of Student Directory Information
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (Public Law 93-380) authorizes local school systems to disclose certain information from the educational records of a student that is designated as directory information. This designation includes basic biographical information only, NOT student grades, test results or any part of academic or discipline records. Based on categories designated by the federal government, the HCPSS definition of directory information includes the following student data:
- Major field of study
- Date of attendance
- Participation in officially recognized activities/sports
- Degrees and awards received
- Phone number
- Weight and height of athletic team members
- Most recent previous educational agency or institution attended
- Date of birth
You have the right to restrict the school system from releasing any category of directory information about your child. Please see www.hcpss.org for more information.